Dying to unlock the new iOS 4.3.1? Well, as we’ve ultimately received an untethered iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak out of the Dev Team, it can be done using the actual Untethered Jailbreak by RedSnow 0.9.6.
Here’s how to effectively Unlock iOS 4.3.1 using this Untethered Jailbreak from RedSnow 0.9.6.
Note: This will be the Windows version of the iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak.
Steps to Unlock iOS 4.3.1
1. Download iOS 4.3.1 and Redsnow 0.9.6 RC9 and put all of them within same directory.
2. Recover or Upgrade the gadget to iOS 4.3.1.
3. Launch Redsnow 0.9.6 RC9 and click on Browse button in order to find the firmware.
4. This is going to process the firmware and when it’s complete, it’ll pop up a window.
5. Click on Next and it’ll begin patching the kernel and also get ready the jailbreak.
6. Now, check ‘Install Cydia’ option, and click ‘Next’.
7. This is going to request you to hook up your device and power it down. As soon as it’s carried out, click ‘Next’
8. Now, it’ll request you to place your gadget into DFU Mode following the guidelines on screen.
9. Now, Redsnow will certainly complete all of those other procedures.
As soon as it’s completed, the iPhone will restart automatically and that’s just how you unlock iOS 4.3.1 using the Untethered Jailbreak by RedSnow 0.9.6.
Disclaimer:: Please try this at your own risk, and we don’t claim any responsibility of the consequences that may arise after unlocking your iPhone.